Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday morning

It's Sunday morning and I'm up early because I'm subbing a yoga class. Sipping on coffee after a shower and allowing time to pass. I like to give myself ample time to get ready...and I was going to do some sort of yoga before leaving but that's not happening.

I loooove my new dance class at Zenon Dance Company, it's perfect for me. I had one class so far. From the beginning of class, I knew I was in exactly the right place for me. I have this little dream that I'm going to keep taking classes and get better and better and then who knows? Maybe I'll make it to the stage someday. The style I'm learning - "modern" - is so appropriate for me, why did I not do this sooner? The teacher is great, the other students range from the most beginner to professional, and it was a fun class.

Danielle and I now go to the Wedge Co-op and love it! It's a place that I WANT to do my grocery shopping, and all the local stuff is marked by which farm it came from or at least if it came from Minnesota. Prices aren't bad, and it's just a good place to be. I'm feeling it.

So the Yoga for Chronic Pain class I'll be taking can't come soon enough. I signed up for this in I think early August and it's starting Sept. 26. I had to have an initial intake with the teacher and she knows her stuff. I felt very comfortable with her. I'm really looking forward to this class and learning more about Yoga Therapy, something I've wanted to research and learn about for a while now.

Cold weather has arrived. Well, not super winter cold but it's definitely fall. Feels great outside. I know they don't get a long fall here. Yesterday it started in the 50s...and went up to 62 I think. I'm just not used to that on Sept. 18. But...it's all good and we'll survive! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you on stage- I see it already really, in my mind's eye or childhood videos.
Happy food shopping/outings can make a great day.
Hope the class helps your back. I'm always on your side.